Friday, November 18, 2011

Rihanna Drops By the ?Ellen DeGeneres Show?

She never seems to slow down, and Rihanna was a guest on the ?Ellen DeGeneres Show? to air on Monday (November 21st).

The ?Disturbia? songstress looked to be having a blast as she donned a special Ellen Snuggie as part of a sleep kit that DeGeneres gave her to hopefully get some rest over her holiday break.

During her interview, Ri-Ri explained that she has a very specific type when it comes to the men she dates.

?I like men that are more aggressive but mysterious but I like a man to be very sure. I like them to be sure of themselves and know that you?re the man. I?m the lady and the only way for us to make this work is for us to play our roles. You know, I can?t really be the man for you. I don?t want to have to be. I?m the man at work all the time.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rihanna/rihanna-drops-%E2%80%9Cellen-degeneres-show%E2%80%9D-562865

Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle

No comments:

Post a Comment