Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Susan Lucci!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite soap star, Susan Lucci! Can you believe that the ever so gorgeous petite actress is 65 years old today? Amazing, I tell you! I miss watching her and the rest of the Pine Valley residents. As a longtime All My Children fan, life just isn’t the same without them. My mother started watching AMC from its inception, back in 1970. I grew up with the show always on in the background and soon started to follow the storylines and the drama that always surrounded Erica Kane. She was the central part of the show, and finally, in 1999 after being nominated 19 times for an Emmy Award, she won. You can relive that moment in the video below. I still get teary eyed watching it! In my crazy busy life, I knew that I could always relax on the couch and catch up on some episodes of AMC thanks to my DVR. Now there’s a void in my life since the last episode aired on September 23rd. While many thought the show would be revived online thanks to the folks over at Prospect Park, unfortunately that no longer is true. But those wanting a La [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/WU4QN539tWc/

Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter

No comments:

Post a Comment