Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Fashionable Travels

Making her way back to her homeland, Rosie Huntington Whiteley was spotted hopping a flight at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Saturday night (February 18).

The English beauty looked travel-ready as she toted a carry-on bag through the security checkpoint before boarding an aircraft bound for London.

The weekend travels come as Rosie recently partook in an interview for a feature gracing the pages of the March 2012 issue of GQ Australia.

Among the topics of conversation were her hopes in acting and her thoughts on critics, of which she told, "I don't know if I can act yet. It's too early. Do I think I'm going to be the next Meryl Streep? No. Would I like even a sniff of Angelina Jolie's career? Yes. Do I think I have a future in this business? I certainly hope so. And I'm going to work damn hard to make sure I do."

The 24-year-old added, "I'm ready for the criticism. The 'model turned actress in a Michael Bay movie' rubbish – the critics have already written their reviews. I'm not standing here saying I'm an amazing actress or that I've had a heap of thespie training, but you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. I'm ready."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rosie-huntington-whiteleys-fashionable-travels-586994

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich

No comments:

Post a Comment