Monday, November 22, 2010

Reese Witherspoon's Weekend Family Shopping Fun

Getting a jump start on the holiday shopping list, Reese Witherspoon was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday (November 21).

Joined by her boyfriend Jim Toth and kids Deacon and Ava, the ?Sweet Home Alabama? babe looked lovely as she hit up Barneys New York and Polo Ralph Lauren.

And while some celebrities act and speak however they want, Reese insists that manners are important even in this day and age.

She explained, ?I was always taught that good manners cost nothing - but are worth such a lot. My mother even sent me to etiquette lessons. It was close to the old-fashioned English upbringing, where you learn where to place the knives and forks. I had that bred in to me, even though we lived in Nashville, Tennessee. I was taught to be polite in conversation, smile a lot and treat people with respect.?

?Whenever I talk about what it means to be a girl from the American South, I always end up talking about guilt. We can't stand anyone not liking us. I send a lot of thank-you notes and buy plenty of gifts.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/reese-witherspoon/reese-witherspoons-weekend-family-shopping-fun-440961

Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin

No comments:

Post a Comment