Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[VIDEO] MTV Airs Nicki Minaj's Documentary "My Time Now"

 

Nicki Minaj was recently featured in an MTV documentary about her life and music called "My Time Now."   We have the full mini-movie for you inside in case you missed it (or in case your Barbie and Ken quota for the day hasn't been met).....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the way, she sold about 400,000 units of Pink Friday her first week according to Billboard.  Now that you know about her struggles and her back story, does this change how you feel about her--good or bad?  I'll play nice today and keep my answer to myself...

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2010/11/29/video-mtv-airs-nicki-minajs-documentary-my-time-now

Thora Birch Tila Tequila Tina Fey Tricia Helfer Tricia Vessey

No comments:

Post a Comment