Thursday, February 24, 2011

David Arquette Talks Courteney Cox

He?s been going through some tough times as of late, and David Arquette says he hopes he can save his marriage to Courteney Cox.

During his interview on ?The Oprah Winfrey Show,? the ?Scream 4? actor said the ball is in his estranged wife?s court when it comes to reconciling.

"I want her to be happy. If me being the best person I can be doesn't make her happy in a partner, in who she needs, whatever she's looking for, that's still to be answered."

Of their split last fall, David explained, "She said, 'I don't want to be your mother anymore.? I felt really sort of abandoned at that point. I was bitter about it. I was angry with the dynamic of our relationship. I was angry with my wife."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/david-arquette/david-arquette-talks-courteney-cox-479861

Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment