Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jessica Simpson: Talks Wedding Work Outs

Looking forward to her upcoming nuptials, Jessica Simpson has been hitting the gym on the regular, but insists she won?t do anything drastic to drop any weight before the wedding.

The ?Come On Over? babe tweeted recently tweeted, "Yes, I am working out, but why is that worth any sorta press? I always take care of myself."

Her love for fiance Eric Johnson is all that matters. She added, "Eric and I could get married right now in sweats!"

Last month, Jess joked about her Johnson?s behind, writing, "Saying my prayers before bedtime...Thank you Lord for blessing me with a Man that has the perfect tush. Laying my hands upon it with peace :)"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-talks-wedding-work-outs-480525

Vogue Whitney Able Whitney Port Willa Ford Xenia Seeberg

No comments:

Post a Comment