Friday, July 29, 2011

Adam Levine: "I Want To Start Having Kids"

Maroon 5 crooner Adam Levine is a busy man these days, thanks to his stint on The Voice, his chart-topping new tune 'Moves Like Jagger' and the re-release of his band's 3rd album. But the 32-year-old singer reveals that he has his sights set on fatherhood... eventually.

"Where do I wanna be when I'm 42? I would (like) to be working less and... considering the idea of having a family and at that age I like the idea of having a two year old. I want to start having kids," Adam says on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/07/28/adam-levine-i-want-to-start-having-kids

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera

No comments:

Post a Comment