Thursday, January 19, 2012

Preview Videos For Up All Night & The Firm

Happy Thursday my friends, boy have I got a couple of great preview videos from the fabulous NBC shows Up All Night and The Firm to help get your through the day. Looking for a little pick me ups on this day before Friday? Well I have a treat for you, a few fabulous videos of my favorite new comedy Up All Night and the show that is quickly gaining my attention The Firm. I want to start off with the show starring hunky Josh Lucas, The Firm, because I feel like I so unfairly judged it before it started. I cannot believe how wrong I was about this show, it is so freaking good. If you don’t believe me then take a look at the below video between Mitch and his psychiatrist client. They have quite the intense scene. Now before you get your drama fix on with The Firm you can laugh your butt off with Up All Night. The oh so hilarious Megan Mullally guest stars as a rival talk show host that doesn’t play very nice. The addition of the former Will & Grace star is so good that I have two little clips for you [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/NxYhsVuV0Cg/

Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment