Friday, March 23, 2012

Julia Roberts Gets a Prank Payback From Ellen

She plays the Evil Queen in her new flick "Mirror, Mirror," but seems as if Julia Roberts' ornery antics carry on at home, too!

During her appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," airing today (March 23), the 44-year-old mom dishes that she loves to scare her kids, 4-year-old Henry and 7-year-old twins Hazel and Phinneaus.

"If I hear them coming and they don't know where I am in the house, I crouch down in their private space and [when] they come in, I jump out. Really, little people can just catch air. They just vault," she explained.

Miss Roberts soon got a dose of her own tricky medicine, as Ellen played not one, but two pranks on the actress throughout her time on set.

Once she felt what it was like to be on the receiving end of the pair of gags, Julia was a changed woman, telling the audience

"I realized I was getting too much joy from it, so I've had to tone it down. It's so wrong. It's like child abuse."



video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player



video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/julia-roberts/julia-roberts-gets-prank-payback-ellen-597268

Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment