Monday, March 26, 2012

Julianna Margulies Covers More April 2012

Her television drama "The Good Wife" was just picked up for a fourth season, and Julianna Margulies found herself tapped to cover of the April 2012 issue of More magazine.

The 45-year-old actress charmed the cameras in a Just Cavalli silk dress with Cathy Waterman 22k gold and diamond earrings for the Alexei Hay shot spread while opening up about topics such as marriage and filming racy scenes for her CBS series.

Highlights from Miss Margulies' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to More!

On receiving oral sex from a man on 'The Good Wife':
"The first thing that went through my mind is, 'Oh dear God, how are we going to film this?' Then, 'Oh God, my father's going to watch the show.' But I love it. Michelle King is so prim and proper to look at, and she's one of the raunchiest – the strong Alicia voice, that's Michelle saying, 'Enough of this bulls**t. Alicia needs to have oral sex performed on her.' I truly believe she's instigating a sexual revolt for network television. I think it's brave, and I love to try things people haven't tried before."

On her demanding filming schedule:
"I get high from it. Keith will say, 'You just worked another 16 hour day!' I'll say, 'I know, but can I tell you who I was working with? [Guest star] F Murray Abraham!' I remember the first time Michael J Fox [who plays a rival lawyer] and I worked together. We both said it – we fell into each other's eyes."

On marriage:
"I thought everyone was full of s**t about marriage until I met the right guy. I'm from divorce. I didn't have a great example of marriage. My father paid alimony, but we didn't have a lot. At 12, I wrote in the journal – I have it still – 'I will never depend on anyone for money.' I always struggled with finding the right mate... It's one of those things where if you live long enough with a man who has a cold, you're going to catch the cold. Why would it be any different if you live with someone who's angry all the time or depressed all the time?"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/julianna-margulies/julianna-margulies-covers-more-april-2012-597564

Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment