Thursday, May 24, 2012

Charlize Theron Dishes On Adoption on “Ellen”

She’s a proud new mama, and Charlize Theron chatted with Ellen DeGeneres about the whole process of adopting her son Jackson.

The “Italian Job” cutie looked marvelous as she gave her interview, which airs today (May 24) on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”

Charlize began, “The process, it took around two years. My mom said the most beautiful thing. I’m going to cry. She said…it took me nine months to fall in love with you were growing in my stomach. She’s like it took you two years to fall in love with this little baby.”

“It really took two years of just waiting and then one day it’s finally there. It just feels exactly how it’s supposed to feel. I don’t know how to describe it. It just feels right.”

“From the moment this baby came into our home….those two dogs have never been more in love. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever witnessed. People keep saying, oh you’re a single mom and I’m like actually I’m not. I got two boys (her dogs) helping me out. It’s incredible.”



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/charlize-theron/charlize-theron-dishes-adoption-%E2%80%9Cellen%E2%80%9D-646120

Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

No comments:

Post a Comment