Friday, May 25, 2012

Tia Mowry Shares Her Best Pregnancy Advice

Actress-turned-author Tia Mowry writes about pregnancy and motherhood in her new book, Oh, Baby! Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another. In an interview with NPR this week, Tia, whose son Cree is 10 months old, chatted about morning sickness, mothers-in-law and what prompted her to share her story.

On writing her book: "when I was pregnant - you know, and especially if it's your first baby, you're anxious, you're nervous, you're scared and the first thing that you do is you just go out there and you just buy all of the pregnant books that are out there on the shelves. And I just found out that all of them were extremely medically driven and they just focused on all of the scary stuff that goes on through pregnancy.

And I was like, I don't really need to be reminded of this. I'm already scared as it is. I need, you know, someone to just talk to me and just, you know, make me feel like - you know, you're just talking to their girlfriend. And it needed to be fun, informative at the same time and that's why I decided to write this book because I felt like that's what was missing."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/05/25/tia-mowry-shares-her-best-pregnancy-advice

Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment