Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chris Bosh's BABY MOMMA Applies For FOOD STAMPS! + Lil' Wayne EXPLAINS The 2012 Summer Jam FIASCO

While Chris Bosh continues to "ball" both literally and financially, the lawyer for his baby momma Allison Mathis claims she has applied for food stamps and is about to lose her house.  Get the deets inside and find out what Lil' Wayne had to say about Summer Jam.

 

Orlando family law attorney Jane E. Carey is making some shocking claims on behalf of her client, Allison Mathis (Chris Bosh' baby momma).  She said that Allison was laid off from her gig as a secretary and has applied for federal food assistance.  Meanwhile, her home is in foreclosure.  And while Chris gives her $2,600 a month in child support, he won't offer he anymore assistance.

And what about him wanting to take his daughter to the Summer Olympics?

“He wants to take his daughter across the world for a photo op,” said Jane. “It’s just for a photo op. He doesn’t care. He hasn’t been decent to my client and his daughter.”

Based on Chris' current salary of $18M, Allison should be getting about $30,000-a-month in child support.  Jane is now trying to get the figure adjusted.  

“My client just lost her job and applied for food stamps for her and Mr. Bosh’s daughter. She’s about to be foreclosed on, he won’t help her and all he wants to do is go to London with his daughter. Are kidding?”

So far....Chris has not responded to the claims.

 

 

And in rap music drama......

 

Get More: Lil Wayne, Music News

 

 

Lil' Wayne spoke to MTV News about his decision to pull Nicki Minaj from Hot 97's 2012 Summer Jam concert.  He said, 

“That’s a female; first and foremost Nicki Minaj is a female.I don’t know what anyone else believes, but I believe females deserve the ultimate respect at all times, no matter when or where or how.”

Respect for females at ALL TIMES? I've heard him say some interesting things about females that I wouldn't call respectful.  But continue...

"As soon as she called me and told me she felt disrespected, I just declined everything.  I pulled her from the show because … no person that works with me will be disrespected in my presence as long as I’m on this planet.  I expect the red carpet, in her manner; the pink carpet to be laid out for her.  It’s just an executive move, no salt, no bad feelings, no hard feelings.”

He closed by saying, “I feel like a woman’s supposed to be respected at all times, therefore I believe I made the right decision."

 

EXTRAS:

1.  Arsenio Hall headed back to late-night television.  Story.

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/06/18/chris-boshs-baby-momma-applies-for-food-stamps-lil-wayne-explains-the-2012-summer-jam

Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment