Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cybill Shepherd Engaged!

Actress Cybill Shepherd plans to marry for the third time, announcing her engagement to boyfriend Andrei Nikolajevic. Veteran actress Cybill Shepherd is getting married.  The 62-year old performer, who is best known for her work over the years in series like Moonlighting and The Client List, announced that she is engaged to her boyfriend Andrei Nikolajwvic. Shepherd’s fiancé is a psychologist, who was previously a jeweler she explained.  “He was a jeweler. Now, he’s a psychologist. He’s Serbian.” Nikolajwvic popped the big question when the two were in New York together a couple weeks ago.  “It was very romantic and on one knee. I never thought I’d get married again,” Shepherd shared after being presented with a sparkling diamond set upon a white gold band. Admitting that she was never planning to marry again after walking down the alter twice with ex-husband David Ford back in 1978 and Bruce Oppenheim in 1987, Shepherd’s feelings have changed and so hasn’t her outlook on life, she says, since entering into her 60’s.  “I feel like I’m just peaking now. When I started my 50s I started ‘The Change’. Some people call it menopause, I like to call it ‘The Change’.”  Adding, “You can [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/McKFN-Uwhhs/

Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment