Saturday, July 21, 2012

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Slams GQ Over Brothers Death, Magazine Won’t Apologize

Joseph Gordon Levitt has slammed GQ over speculating on the death of his brother, Dan Gordon-Levitt, writing an open letter for all to see, with the magazine refusing to apologize. The Dark Knight’s Joseph Gordon-Levitt is upset over a recent GQ interview where the mag tainted the memory of his late brother Dan who passed away back in 2010.  The Gordon-Levitt family has always remained quiet about his death until now.  “I don’t like publicly speaking about my brother’s death, but I’m making an exception to correct this irresponsible claim,” the actor stated. According to the former Third Rock from the Sun performer, his family is upset over the article written by GQ staffer Amy Wallace that alleges his brother died of a drug overdose. The actor, who penned an open letter, called Wallace’s speculation “factually incorrect.”   Adding, “”I’m writing this because I have a problem with what their article says about my brother. I’ll be honest, it really made me feel terrible.” He also points out that Wallace used “the word ‘alleged’.”  A loophole that “technically allows the writer to say whatever she wants,” he notes. “The ‘allegations’ to which she must be referring were made by a handful [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/-exJ1fxkJhw/

Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment