Friday, July 27, 2012

Kristen Stewart Admits Affair – Issues Statement

Kristen Stewart just admitted to hooking up with the director of her new movie. This is EPIC news for Twilight world, and definitely a huge story in general. Find out what she had to say about it here.   I read through the entire Twilight series in a weekend when I first picked them up. Kristen Stewart has been the perfect, odd, awkward Bella for me — but I could never picture her doing anything scandalous like this! She has the real life Edward waiting for her at home every day, and what does she do? She hooks up with the creep director of Snow White and the Huntsman. Sheesh. Here is what Kristen Stewart had to say about being caught by a photographer snogging with Rupert Sanders: “I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.” A “momentary indescretion”?? Amazing. Now she is putting R-Patz in a tough situation. Do you shrug it off and try to move [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/5VKG7OyFhVk/

Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie Anna Faris

No comments:

Post a Comment