Sunday, May 30, 2010

Filming Continues On The NYC Set Of ‘The Smurfs’

Filming Continues On The NYC Set Of ‘The Smurfs’
After production was halted last week due to a fairly serious accident on set, things appear to be back to normal on the Manhattan set of the upcoming film The Smurfs. Last Friday a worker fell from a 30-foot platform while production was filming a scene at FAO Schwartz toy store but, thankfully, he [...]

After production was halted last week due to a fairly serious accident on set, things appear to be back to normal on the Manhattan set of the upcoming film The Smurfs. Last Friday a worker fell from a 30-foot platform while production was filming a scene at FAO Schwartz toy store but, thankfully, he wasn’t seriously injured. Today we get to see new photos of actors Neil Patrick Harris and Hank Azaria with fashion guru Tim Gunn filming new scenes yesterday:


I still have serious doubts that I will like this movie once it comes out … but Hank looks so good as Gargamel and I just love NPH. Even still, I don’t think I can ever spend good money on any project that features Katy Perry (who voices, ack, Smurfette). I’ll do my best to keep an open mind but … I dunno. It’s fun seeing photos from the NYC set tho, yeah?

[Photo credit: Splash News]




Ehrinn Cummings
Giulianna Ramirez
Lori Heuring

No comments:

Post a Comment