Monday, May 31, 2010

Pregnant Celine Dion: I Want to See These Babies

Pregnant Celine Dion: I Want to See These Babies

In her sixth attempt to conceive, Celine Dion, 42, was happy to report that she was pregnant with twins, but admits that it was a tough road.

"I feel like I've been pregnant for over a year. I never gave up. But I can admit that it was physically hard and emotionally [hard]," she told the French paper Journal de Montréal of using in vitro fertilization to conceive. "There were so many great feelings after so much effort. I'm 42, I was in my sixth try. I felt the edge of the precipice."

Proud papa Rene Angelil says of his determined wife, "Everyone knows that Celine has the guts and she is determined. Its procedures are so difficult on the woman's body. ... It takes discipline and perseverance. We are so happy."




Tricia Vessey
Radha Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment