Monday, May 31, 2010

Gettin’ Wiggy Wit It

Gettin’ Wiggy Wit It
Last night a zillion friends got together to celebrate my dear friend Darion’s FIRST 29th birthday at a superfun Wig Party at The Abbey and from what I can remember, we all had a blast! I distinctly remember getting to The Abbey and sharing a few drinks with some very good friends in celebration of Darion’s [...]

Last night a zillion friends got together to celebrate my dear friend Darion’s FIRST 29th birthday at a superfun Wig Party at The Abbey and from what I can remember, we all had a blast!


I distinctly remember getting to The Abbey and sharing a few drinks with some very good friends in celebration of Darion’s bday … but at some point in the night the drinks worked their magic and erased much of my recollection. Thankfully, Darion’s camera managed to snap most of the debaucherous fun. After the jump, check out some photos (chock full of fabulous wigs) from last night’s fun …



David and I found our inflatable wigs in NYC and knew immediately that they would be PERFECT for Darion’s Wig Party. It was so great seeing old friends Steph & Alek and Jim & Derek as well as all of Darion’s superfabulous friends. Darion is honestly one of the best people I know and it was really cool seeing everyone celebrate him last night. We had an absolute blast … well, from what I remember. I can’t wait ’til we can do it all again!!

It’s the weekend … it’s the long weekend … I hope all y’all have a fantastic few days!!




Kat Von D
Selita Ebanks
Karol�na Kurkov�

No comments:

Post a Comment