Friday, August 27, 2010

Faith Evans Reacts to DUI Arrest

Singer Faith Evans was detained by authorities on Saturday night for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, according to the Associated Press. After being held by police for a few hours, Faith posted bail on Sunday morning, but her car was impounded. Officer Cleon Joseph of the Los Angeles Police Department told the AP that the recording artist was arrested near Marina del Rey on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. The Grammy winner tweeted on Sunday night, "I am on the set of my new video for my single 'Gone Already.' I'm sure by now most of you heard that I was detained on suspicion of a DUI. After completing a full day of wardrobe prep I was stopped at a random checkpoint. I'm fine and well, and thank you for your prayers, kind words and concerns."

Karen Carreno Karolína Kurková Kasey Chambers Kat Von D

No comments:

Post a Comment