Monday, June 28, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal Comes Out . . .

Jake Gyllenhaal Comes Out . . .
Our dear Jake Gyllenhall was spotted coming OUT of the gym here in SoCal yesterday afternoon and homie was wearing a Stand Up 2 Cancer hoodie to show his support for the organization: Now, naturally, I’d prefer to see photos of Jakey poo wearing as little clothing as possible but I guess I don’t mind [...]

Our dear Jake Gyllenhall was spotted coming OUT of the gym here in SoCal yesterday afternoon and homie was wearing a Stand Up 2 Cancer hoodie to show his support for the organization:


Now, naturally, I’d prefer to see photos of Jakey poo wearing as little clothing as possible but I guess I don’t mind too much that Jake is reppin’ Stand Up 2 Cancer. Next time, tho, Jake … why don’t you wear a tight-fitting SU2C t-shirt instead ;)

[Photo credit: INFdaily, Splash News]




Miranda Kerr
Ana Ivanovi?

No comments:

Post a Comment