Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Puppies!

Puppies!

So I go to see a shrink every month or so and her office is way up on the Upper East Side (i.e., far from Brooklyn.) Whenever it's appointment day, I dread going because it's a haul to get up there, but then I stop and think.... puppies.

Puppies!

You see, my doctor's office is located right by a pet store, and sometimes the thought of visiting the puppies is the only reason I go.

Puppies!

Part of me thinks she picked this office locale on purpose because what better way to get crazy people to come get their meds than with the promise of puppies, right?

Puppies!

I wonder if the pet store is aware of it? Like, whenever they see someone enter clutching a prescription, they think, "Red alert, red alert! We've got another one! Lock the cages!"

I mean, look at this face:

It just breaks my heart. I want to take all of them home every time I visit.




Marley Shelton
China Chow
Izabella Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment